Home remedies to treat scalp acne
Scalp acne is one of the major problems of scalp which is mainly occur due to dirt, sweat and oil when hair follicles are clogged. Most of the people don’t know about this problem, so they can’t find the cure for this problem. In this problem itching on scalp, dryness, pimples on scalp etc these are some symptoms of this problem. Due to scratching your scalp becomes reddish and it only increases your problem. In this condition you have to find a way that help in this problem. If you are facing such kind of problem then don’t you worry you can easily treat this problem by several home remedies which are best treatment for this problem and you don’t have to go outside for the treatment.
Here are some remedies which definitely help you in this problem.
- Garlic:- garlic help to reduces the pimples and also help to reduces the pain of the pimples. For this you just have to mash garlic clove and massage it on your scalp smoothly on affected area. This remedy will definitely help you to treat pimples.
- Lemon juice:- squeeze a lemon and mix a spoon of water with it to dilute it. Apply it on the scalp and leave it for the 10-15 minutes after that wash your hair, it will help to prevent acne and also gives reliefs from dryness of the scalp.
- Neem:- Neem is an antiseptic and best homemade remedy for treating skin related problem that everyone knows. Take some leaves of neem and boil it for 20-30 minutes after that grind the leaves in grinder after separating it from solution. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 30- 50 minutes and waste with water. You definitely notice the effect on you scalp. Its antiseptic and antibiotic properties are the main reason who help to treat these types of problem.
- Fenugreek leaves:- take some leaves of fenugreek and grind it. After making the paste of it apply this paste on your scalp. Leave this paste for 10-15 minutes so that it will help to treat and you can take its benefits. After that wash your hair with water.
- Tea tree oil:- you can also use tea tree oil as an antiseptic because it will fight from the bad bacteria. Take some tea tree oil and mix it with olive oil but make sure these both oil in same amount. Massage it on your scalp and leave it for 2-3 hour and after that rinse it off with water.
- Nutmeg powder:- first take a nutmeg and grind it in grinder for better results. After grinding mix some milk in to it about 4 tablespoon. Apply his mixture on your scalp, after 1-2 hour rinse it by shampoo but make sure use only mild shampoo. This remedy is also beneficial to treat acne problem.
- Tomato juice:- take a tomato and extract its juice. Massage form this juice for some time. Leave it for 40-50 minutes and rinse it with water. Tomato is also very beneficial for your scalp acne.
These are some home remedies which are definitely helping you to cure this problem. You can easily prevent to yourself from this problem by using these remedy. Just choose one of them and take benefits of it.
- You can also use heena powder for treating scalp acne. Heena also very beneficial for your hair and makes your hair shinny and beautiful.
- Avoid oily and greasy hair products which increase your problem.
- Take healthy diet which is necessary for any type of problem. And healthy body means healthy hair.
- Make your scalp clean for that wash your hair after some days according to your schedule.
- Do not scratch it will only increases the problem not a solution.
These are some tips which are necessary for the healthy hair so keep them in mind and do not afraid if you have such problem tries these remedies and you get the better results.