Home remedies to treat dandruff
In today’s life style dandruff is a major problem among many people. You find this problem in both man and women but this problem can be easily treated at home with the home remedies and some people also use the anti-dandruff shampoos to treat this problem. In this problem white flakes are referring to your unhealthy scalp. Sometimes itchiness also is a problem for the people. It also is an embarrassing probe in front of your friends and colleagues.
So to get rid of this problem here is some ways which help to make your scalp healthy and leaves gorgeous hair.
- Lemon:- Lemon is not only good for the skin but also best for the hair and helps to make your scalp dandruff free. Its regular use make your hair shinny and beautiful. It contains acid which fight from fungi.
- Take a lemon and squeeze it in yogurt.
- Mix them properly and apply it on scalp and hair also.
- Leave it for some time and wash then properly.
- You can also apply lemon on your scalp after mixing it with water. It also reduces the dandruff.
- Coconut oil:- coconut oil is also great for hair and gives you shinny and black hair. Its anti fugal properties also help to reduce the dandruff. TO reduce the dandruff oiling is necessary so try coconut oil with its great properties.
- Take a bowl with coconut oil and add lemon juice in it.
- Mix the mixture and apply it properly into scalp.
- Leave it for 1-2 hour or you can also leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can notice the difference; your hair becomes soft and smooth.
- Olive oil:- olive oil is also one of the best oil which nourishes your scalp. Dandruff mostly occurs due to dry scalp, so proper oiling is also a way to gt rid from this problem.
- Take some oil into a bowl and heat it until it becomes warm. Do not overheat it.
- Apply it into scalp and hair properly and leave it for 1 hour approx or overnight.
- After that wash your hair with shampoo and use conditioner.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a week for the better results.
- Neem:- Neem has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties due to which it uses may ways to treat skin related problems. It also helps to treat any kind of hair related issues like dandruff, scalp acne etc.
- Take some leaves and wash them properly.
- After that boil the leaves and into water.
- Strain the water after boiling the leaves.
- Use this water in rinsing your hair into 2-3 times in a week.
- Fenugreek seeds:- fenugreek seeds is a kind of herb which is use in various health purpose also. So it is also very effective in treating dandruff. Let us see how.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon fenugreek seeds and soak it into water overnight.
- In morning grind it mixes it with some yogurt.
- Apply this mixture properly into your scalp.
- Leave it for few hours and after that washes your hair with shampoo.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a week and get the results.
These are few methods to treating the dandruff problem. But with these methods it is also essential to concentrate on your diet also. Our body is a mirror which reflects what we eat. Add veggies and fruits in your diets. And also take dry fruits for a good health and a healthy scalp. So if dandruff is a problem here is a solution.