Home remedies for under eye dark circles
Eyes are consider as best feature of your beauty but nowadays problem of dark circles under your eyes is very common not only male or female sometimes this problem also found in children also . Dark circles are seriously a big show about your life style because this problem is directly resembled with your health. There are many reasons behind there circles appear under your eyes like due to
Stress, disturbed life Style, imbalanced diet etc. Dark circles make your appearance a bit dull and also found as a symptoms of many health issues. Here we discussing some pure home remedies beneficial for all kinds of skin and also helpful in get rid from dark circles.
- Tomatoes: Tomato not only helps in getting soft and smooth skin but tomato naturally heals in reducing dark circles. Just you need to min one tea spoon of tomato juice with same amount of lemon juice and have to apply under your eyes and wash it off after 10 minutes water. you can apply this remedy every alternate day. And in its juice forms mix with again lemon juice also effortful in getting rid from under eye dark circle.
- Potato’s: Potato’s also helpful product which helps you in reducing dark circle. You just have to extract juice from potato and soak a cotton ball in it and then place that ball on your eyes just make sure that the cotton ball covering the entire area under your eyes properly and leave that ball for up to 10 minute and then after wash it off with cold water. this process helps your skin in reducing those black circles under your eyes.
- Milk: Milk is also heaving the qualities which help your skin preventing or curing those dark circles under your eyes and regular use of milk reduce dark circles and it is also skin-friendly too. Just place a cotton ball in to cold milk for a while and than apply that cotton on to under your eye which is affected. Keep that cotton ball for a while and then wash of with water.
- Orange: Orange is also an effective home remedy which helps your skin removing dark circles under your eyes. Mix orange juice with few drops of glycerine and apply this mixture over the affected area under your eyes. It not only helpful in decreasing the dark circle but it also helps in bringing natural glow to your face.
- Tea bags: the use of tea bags also an effective helpful technique which helps you in get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Take a tea bag for better result preferred a chamomile or green tea bags and soak them in to water and put those tea bags in to refrigerator for a while and after that put those tea bags over your eyes. Regular use of this natural home remedy is very effective and giving you a noticeable difference very shortly.
- Meditation/yoga: life style of today which is so hectic, stressful is also found a major cause of dark circles under your eyes. Proper life style is very effective become if your mind is not stable no remedies can work properly. So yoga and meditation is found so much effective if it become regular part of your life. It not only helps in reducing dark circles it also makes you fit and healthy.
These Home remedies can help your skin in get rid of dark circles. Though cosmetic products are also available in market promising in getting rid from dark circle but the chemical present in those cosmetic products are extremely dangerous so curing those dark circles from these home remedies is much more safe and effective.