High protein vegetarian foods for healthy body
Normally people think that it is very tough to build up muscles as a vegetarian but it is not true. Vegetarian foods are also rich from protein and vitamins that helps to increase the muscles. As we know most of the non vegetarian food items are rich source of proteins like meat, fish etc. But vegetarian food also contains protein in it in large amount and here we describe some food item that contains protein in it and it is must to add them in your diet for the proper health. Vegetarian protein is more effective than plat based protein.
• Almonds:- almonds contain the monosaturated fats which are very effective or the heart. If you take 10-15 almonds daily then you take get proper amount of protein for your health.
• Peanut butter:- butter is favourite for the everyone and you can take it by adding them in shake or smoothies. You can also try this with bread, so add two spoons of butter in your daily routine.
• Lentils and beans:- Beans contain enough amount of protein and fiber which are very healthy for you and lentils contain iron. Beans contain 13-15gm of protein in it for you which is enough for you in a day.
• Nuts and seeds:- seeds are like pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, walnuts, chia seeds etc these are rich source of protein. If you take them in proper amount daily they contain 7gm of protein in it.
• Hemp:- hemp contain 3 gm of protein in it. Hemp also contain fatty acid n it that is which is great for the immune system.
• Whole wheat bread:- bread is very common breakfast item which people eat daily in breakfast. But do not use right kind bread. Always try to use whole wheat bread which is rich source of food. You can easily ad other food item with it for good taste.
• Greek yoghurt:- A single cup of greek yoghurt contain 15gm of yogurt. It is little bit different from plain yogurt; it is creamier than plain yogurt.
These are few vegetarian foods that are rich source of protein. If you take them regularly then you can get healthy body but it is must to take them in proper amount daily.