Health Benefits Of Thuja
We all know about the plant thuja and mostly found in parks, gardens, and other places because it enhances the beauty of the place. But it is not enough for this plant it also has very health related benefits which attracts you toward this plant. It has very pleasant smell but it is also harmful if inhaling in large amount. It has various properties which make it good for health like antirheumatic, diuretic and astringent properties; this plant is also used for preparing medicines.
Benefits of thuja :-
- Used as a tonic: – Thuja oil can also be used as tonic to make you healthy and fit. It improves the nerve health, helps in secretion of hormones and enzymes and also enhances the immunity power. That’s why this oil is used in medicines to get the benefits of this herb.
- Used as a insect repellent: – Its oil is toxic in nature so that you can also use it to fight with insect. It will fight with all the bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. So if you are feed up with these kinds of insects at home then you can use thuja oil for them.
- Helpful for the reproduction: – Thuja is very helpful for the women because it solves all the problem related d to reproduction in women. It is good for the health from many ways like it help to get rid from nauseous feeling, excessive sleepiness, lethargy and nausea during the period time. It also helps to make the female reproductive organ healthy.
- Fights from various diseases: – Thuja can help you to fight from certain health related problems like hookworms, tapeworms, and roundworms. These all are increases in count day by day and affected our body from inside. So if you want to get rid from these serious conditions so try this herb or oil.
- Work as a expectorant:- Thuja essential oil is used to clean the chest which is block sometimes in cold from cough. It has the expectorant properties which help to expel the phlegm and catarrh which are deposited in the respiratory tract.
- Best stimulator:- thuja essential oil or herb can be used to improve the blood circulation and help to increases the flow of gastric juices which is good for the health. It also increases the growth of the cells which help to regenerate the cells and also help to expand them. Regular use of thuja is also help to prevent you from life-threatening diseases.
We know that thuja is very beneficial for the health but the good thing also have the black side, means side effects. If you consume it in the form of oil then it will irritate the digestive system. If you consume it in large amount then it will damages the nervous system. This is also not suitable for the pregnant women. So use it but be careful and remember all the restrictions.