HEALTH BENEFITS OF AMLA SOAKED IN HONEY
Honey and Amla both having so many properties which is very beneficial for our health and if you consume honey with amla regularly it prevents you from so many health disorders .It is advisable for those people who had problem such as stomach ulcer consume amla soaked in honey regularly before eating anything else and make sure after having this he or she does not eat anything else after about 1 hr. so on. Amla soaked in honey is quite effective for people having this problem. Amla soaked in honey also effective and beneficial for your hair and also helps in increasing blood counts, and some other properties which is seriously health friendly like it is a rich source of vitamin c , It helps in reducing cholesterol level , it is really helpful to provide you good stamina and also helps in treating anaemia. Amla itself a very effective natural ingredient which is having so many goods regarding your health , your skin , and regarding your hair but still people hesitating to include amla regularly in their diet. And the main reason behind this is its taste which makes it hard to become amla becomes an important ingredient which we can eat regularly. But if you soaked amla in honey it will sort this problem of taste and you can easily include amla in your diet regularly. Now hope you guys are able to understand the benefits of amla, I also start taking regularly amla in my regular diet after i understand the benefits of amla soaked in honey and if you guys thought it is bit expensive to buy amla soaked in honey from market you also can make this recipe at your home easily by your own.
- It is quite easy and simple to make this recipe and you just required only these two ingredients in use honey and amla.
- You just need to clear amla and cut it into thin slices and discards its seed. Now either you use fork or you can use tooth pick as per of your suitable prick hole into this .Now for 1 day spread it under hot sun and if condition are bit humid it will take a bit more time to dry out properly .
- Now clean the appliances in which you want to store this amla and if you choose glass bottle it will be a good choice put the dried amla slices inside the bottle properly and now pour honey in it properly that amla pieces will immerse in it. And pour some extra bit of honey in that bottle because some pieces of amla can immerse a bit later.
- Now it’s time to dry out bottle under hot and warm sun at least for 2-3 days and do remember to shake the bottle for once in day regularly. And when amla start to release water content from it honey start to thinning down you will start to notice it quite easily though it will seems a bit watery.
- Now take another clean bottle and put only the amla pieces in it. Now some honey again to immerse the amla slices and again cover it and leave it for about 15 to 20 days it will take that much of time to soften the amla slices properly and after that you may consume a spoon full of this amla soaked in honey in your regular diet.
So hope this discussion help you a bit in understanding the health benefits of amla soaked in honey and you will now onwards start to consume this regularly in your regular diet.