Go Nude With Your Makeup
Sometimes it happens that we get fed up of carrying too much makeup on our face in our day to day outings, office and events. At that time we feel the need of a light and soft makeup solution that can give us flawless looks without being filled with too much colors and makeup products. Such a solution pretty much popular nowadays is ‘Nude Makeup”. Nude makeup is the technique of playing with light, subtle and natural looking shades just giving a pop to the eyes. If you are wearing nude makeup then your looks will be more natural with little bit highlighted, smoky and dark eyes. Most of the ladies nowadays use this makeup style even in special occasions and events as this gives them a comfortable feeling along with natural looks and with this they need not to worry much about their makeup disturbances like smudging of lipstick, melting of foundation and much more. Today we are going to share such nude makeup guide with you so that you can also enjoy a perfectly applied makeup by yourself and have flawless and radiant looks.
How To Apply Nude Makeup:
- Start the application process by cleansing your face thoroughly. Apply a good quality suitable cleanser to your face and rub the skin gently. Cleansing will eliminate dirt and oil from skin leaving clean and fresh skin behind.
- Apply a good quality moisturizer to deliver some nourishment to the skin.
- Once moisturizer gets absorbed by skin apply a thin layer of foundation to give your face good coverage. For foundation you can go for a liquid or cream based foundations. You can also choose a tinted moisturizer for giving some coverage for your skin. But always make sure that it matches your skin tone.
- IF you have blemishes or dark marks and spots on your skin. You can consider applying concealer. In this case as well go for a cream based concealer. If you have pretty decent skin without any blemishes or scars, then you can even skip concealer part.
- For having nude makeup your concentration should be focused on your eyes. So comprehensively makeup your eyes by first applying a perfect matte eyeshadow. For a nude makeup smoky eyes works best. Or you can also make them look dark by choosing dark eyeshadow shades like, blue, brown or green etc.
- Define your eyelashes with a dark black or brown mascara. In case of smoky eyes, rick black mascara will work best. Apply 1-2 coats of mascara over your eyelashes. But make sure to curl your eyelashes up before applying mascara. Curled eyelashes look amazing in all types of face structures.
- Let you mascara get dry, once it is all set, line up your eyes with an eyeliner. Don’t forget to line your lower eyelids as you have to define your eyes perfectly.
- Now decorate your cheeks with a soft and warm blush. Don’t use too much coat of blush as in nude makeup the work of blush is just to make you look more natural. You must choose a cream based blush rather than powder one for better finish. Very light shades of pink and peach will work best for a nude makeup.
- Now it is the turn of your lips. If you have too much dry or chapped lips, then you need to exfoliate them. Exfoliation will eliminate flaky skin and will make your lips smooth and soft. After exfoliation apply a quality lip balm over them. For a nude makeup you can only limit your lips to a tinted lip balm in pink or peach shades. Or if you want to apply lipstick then apply a semi matte lipstick over lip balm in nude shades.
So this all was the guide for a nude makeup. Hope this will help to have a perfectly applied nude makeup by yourself.