FOOD RICH IN OXYGEN
Why do we need Oxygen?
Oxygen! It is vital to survive. Not only for inhalation but also for healthy living, we need oxygen. The oxygen that we intake would purify the blood and keeps the blood cells healthy. If there is a lack of oxygen, the blood cells will deprive and it becomes the host of cancer and some other related diseases.
From where do we get oxygen?
It is very important to maintain our blood cells well oxygenated, thus oxygenated cells become healthy blood cells. Oxygen could be obtained from the air and also from the diet. The diet based on nature contains more oxygen; and they are good for human body.
Is Oxygen rich in Raw Food Diet?
Yes, of course. The food diet with high raw vegetables, fruits, nuts and sprouted seeds are rich in Oxygen content. These food are composed of H2O, that is with Hydrogen and Oxygen, we say it as water.
Are Fruits and Vegetables rich in Oxygen?
All Green vegetables contain chlorophyll that highly helps in transporting oxygen to cells in the blood. Moreover, the atomic structure is close to that of a human being. Chlorophyll is rich in spinach, spirullina, chlorella, broccoli, kale and blue-green algae.
Carbohydrates present in vegetables and fruits promote the ability of blood in oxygen transportation. The complex carbohydrates present in legumes and whole grains help in the transportation of oxygen to the blood cells that is vital for human health.
Antioxidants are helpful in using the oxygen for vitalizing the body. The vegetable and fruit juices might act as antioxidant rich food sources. The antioxidants present in such fresh juices could enhance the transportation and taking up the oxygen into body cells.
The essential nutrients such as iron, vitamin, and copper have the capacity to energize oxygen levels in the blood and help in maintaining the proper blood status. It helps in transporting oxygen to muscles to function in order. The nutrients that helps in oxygen transportation are, iron which is rich in beans and artichokes, Vitamin B12 which is rich in cheese, eggs and fish; and abundant copper is found in nuts, sunflower seeds and chocolate.
- Oxygen rich sources:
- Spinach that is rich in iron and phytonutrients that makes your brain and muscles to work effectively.
- Broccoli is a source of antioxidants that supports oxygen in metabolism and helps in proper functions of our systems.
- Watermelon has lycophene with beta carotene and ph values above 9.
- Avocado is rich in vitamins and minerals that can cure oxygen deficiency.
- Kiwi fruit is the best source of Vitamin C and phyto nutrients, and it helps in neutralizing free radicals and protects the cells from damage.
- Red Berries are rich in antioxidants that enhance the oxygen flow to brain.
- Blue Berries have abundant antioxidants that helps oxygen supply to brain that will benefit in memory power and learning.
- Alfalfa sprouts helps in energizing the body and systems providing necessary enzymes and nutrients.
- Sweet Potatoes are the best source of minerals, potassium, magnesium and high antioxidants. It helps to protect the body from damages. It is highly recommended for all sorts of nutrient gain.
- Organic Gelatin is rich in calcium and iron that helps in oxygen supply.
- Focus on iron rich food such as meat, poultry and fish that can enrich the iron need and help in oxygen supply.
To be cautious:
Sometimes, the over cooked food items might cause oxygen depletion in our body. So, be cautious when cooking sugar, white bread, saturated fats, red meat, carbonated beverages; processed and frozen food.
Avoid high sodium usage in food. It is advisable to use low level of salt in your food.
Need to feed the body regularly:
It is important to add fuel to keep the light glow, as take small meals every three hours in between the usual meals that you take regularly.
Note: Proper Diet will work efficiently only with proper exercise and exposure to fresh air. Consult your doctor to maintain good health.