Effective ways to lose weight during winters!!
OHH!!…Winters are here!!
When it comes to winter season, we are prone to gain more weight, heard people complaining “we generally increase our weight in winters”
Reason behind this sudden increase in weight is nothing but metabolism. As metabolism lower down in winters, metabolism is basically the digestion process that fluctuates during seasons. So we our body health and fitness is directly connected with seasons.
So we need to be very cautious in our eating habits especially in winters. As due to decrease of metabolism speed results in weight gain and ill health.
There are few of these instructions that can help you out for weight loss in winters.
- As the atmosphere is cold during winter season, it is so obvious, in winters what would to prefer to have i.e. a hot bowl of soup or a coleslaw salad? Your answer would be definitely soup as you can easily intake hot items and which indeed not only make you feel good but also help you to lose weight. That is for e.g. you can drink more of slightly hot warm water as much as you can. If you drink warm water that easily speeds up the metabolism of body ultimately resulting weight loss, and if not weight-loss it doesn’t lead to weight gain for sure. So warm things will not only sooth you but also decrease your weight.
- Some regular exercise to be very simple, with only 30 minutes of walk per day can help you decrease your weight. If you are regular gym person then do abs, stomach and arm exercise, so that you are able to digest your food properly.
- Vitamin A, D and E are of prime importance to be soaked by your body. These vitamins maintain a good potential for your nervous system. A few fats that are necessary to your body are provided by them.
- We always crave for sweet tasting items!!. Isn’t It?
Yes so how to overcome with that?
Solution to craving of sugar or sweet is you can try few veggies that are naturally sweet in taste and they are roasted beetroot or baked or roasted sweet potatoes etc.
- Sunlight is also essential for your body, you need to sleep during dark evening and get up from your bed as soon as possible, so “sleep early and get up early”! This also helps to maintain your mood in stable condition.
- Try to avoid processed foods, yes! There are few fats that are required by our human body and they are from olives, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, Vitamins A, D AND E, then almonds, avocados, grass-fed butter etc.
*Here’s a recipe that can help you to love winters!*
These are the ingredients for the same:
- Take a bowl of full of salads, these salads and veggies can be celery, basil leaves, baby corn, olives, zucchini, lettuce, small mini baby tomatoes, tofu and broccoli.
- You will need olive oil for the preparation and mixed herbs, chilli flakes, oregano and little amount of salt and pepper.
Now let us prepare:
- Take olive oil in pan and when oil is heated add all the veggies and sauté it, u need to cut or blanche the vegetables accordingly which is to be noted, then add mixed herbs, pinch of salt, oregano, chilli flakes and pepper to taste.
Here your spicy salad is ready to eat. Serve it with hot soup and enjoy your WINTER SEASON!!
Please note that “tofu” gives high protein, fats, carbohydrates and iron that is necessary and eating in winters is best choice to replace cheese and butter.