EFFECTIVE TREATMENTS FOR SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS HAIR LOSS
Seborrheic dermatitis is also a reason for hair loss which affecting you at any age. This disease occurs in different areas like face and scalp because these areas are highly produces oil. Seborrheic dermatitis mainly occurs to men but not properly. Not only youngsters this problem also affected to new born babies which results of dry, flaky scales and patches on their scalps.
Symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis:-
• It causes your scalp dry which results of dandruff.
• Seborrheic dermatitis mainly affects the face, scalp, chest, under arms etc.
• It can also increase the dandruff related problem.
• In this diseases you also noticed the scaly patches and your abdominal fold and underarm.
• In this disease you also want to face irritation on the scalp which stops the hair growth.
• You can also notice the reddish-brown patches on your face.
What are the causes seborrheic?
• Hormonal imbalance, obesity and sebum secretion are some reasons for seborrheic.
• If anyone suffering from dieses like cancer and HIV then they also want to face this problem.
• Some new born babies are also affected with seborrheic due to androgens which are passed from mother to baby.
• Hormonal fluctuations are also main reasons for seborrheic dermatitis.
What are methods to treat seborrheic?
• It is must to use medicated shampoo and anti dandruff shampoos after consulting it the doctor.
• You first need to check the ingredients of the shampoo like salicylic acid, tar, ketoconazole, selenium sulphide and zinc pyrithione.
• Medicated shampoo can be use for treating this disease but only after suggested by the doctors.
• Include omega-3 fatty acid, fish and fish oil in your diet because this contains lots of proteins which are very effective for hair loss.
• Antifungal medications are also used for treating seborrheic.
• Some creams like Cortisone-based creams are best and mostly recommended by doctors. Anti fungal creams are also best in this disease.
Homemade treatments for seborrheic:-
• Garlic gloves are good homemade thing which helps to treat seborrheic disease.
• Add apple, oranges, spinach in your diet because these are rich antioxidant.
• Flax seeds are also helps in reducing hair loss, so just try to consume it with water.