Do you want to know about the most simple and effective trick that can maintain the overall health of your skin? Well, you might have tried numerous makeup and cosmetic products for your skin and you would surely be aware that these are just short term methods to look beautiful. Since beauty is all about your health from inside therefor it is important to nourish your skin from such an effective method that can make you skin look healthy and glowing for long term and without any makeup. One of such amazing method is dry brushing.
What is Dry Brushing?
Dry brushing is quite simple and quick skin care method that would at most will take your 5-10 minutes daily but the benefits offered by it would be long lasting and countless. Dry brushing is the method in which a dry brush with soft bristles is gently moved over skin. Dry brushing is done over all of your skin ranging from your back skin, stomach, legs, face, arms, feet and everything. This is one of the best method to cleanse the body and unclog the pores of skin thus helping body to eliminate various toxins and improve skin health.
Steps to Do Dry Brushing Yourself
- First of all you need to purchase a dry brush with soft bristles. Note that it need to be made up of natural or synthetic bristles and it should be long and comfortable enough to reach every part of your body.
- Remove your clothes and stand up into the bath tub. It is preferred that you practice dry brushing in a standing condition as this will help to perform it on every part of your body effectively.
- Start brushing from the skin of your feet and move in the upward direction the long sweep motion. You always need to brush towards the heart.
- Always take care of your sensitive areas while brushing like breasts etc. as the skin becomes less sensitive.
- Once you have completed brushing on the entire body take shower with the water that you can tolerate. Having shower after dry brushing will help to stimulate the circulation of blood making the blood to come in the top layer of the skin.
- After finishing shower, dry out your body and apply natural fruit oil like, coconut, rose hip etc. Moisturizing your body with these natural fruit oils will help to give intense nourishment to the skin helping to regain the lost necessary nutrients.
Trying this procedure regularly, will help you see the visible change in your skin health.
Various Benefits of Dry Brushing
- Dry brushing gives the benefits of skin exfoliation by eliminating deal skin cells and thus making your skin silky and smooth.
- Dry brushing helps to stimulate the lymphatic system of your body. Which in turn will help your body to eliminate toxins through skin pores.
- The toxin material present in our body named cellulite gets accumulated in your body’s fat cells. Dry skin brushing helps to break out all the trapped toxins including cellulite thus helping to eliminate them from skin pores. Thus cellulite level of the body gets reduced.
- Due to the unclogging of skin pores with dry brushing our skin becomes capable to absorb nutrients thus helping skin to breath effectively.
Thus this is all about dry brushing and associated benefits. It is quite simple technique that you can practice on daily basis at home own home. What you need is dedication for doing this procedure on regular basis. Even doing this daily for 10 minutes for a single month will let you notice the positive change in your skin from within. So try this technique and see the change that dry brushing can bring to your skin health.