DOES CANCER LEAD TO HAIR LOSS?
Did you know about the relation between cancer and hair loss? If no, then we are here describing this that to manage hair loss in cancer. Actually hair loss in cancer is the side effect of its treatment. So the person needs both emotional and physical strength in this disease. Cancer or any other disease makes your body weak and this happens to both men and women.
What is the Reason of hair loss in cancer?
In cancer disease heavy drugs are used as medicines for treating this disease. So hair loss is the side effects of the kinds of drugs which are used by doctors. Hair loss is not only side effect it can also cause dry skin, mental stress etc. Sometimes people can loss all their hair while treatment. Btu after treatment they can also regain their hair.
Affect of chemotherapy:-
• In chemotherapy several types of drugs uses which cause hair loss.
• In this therapy people can loss all their hair like eyelashes, eyebrows, underarm, leg, hand etc.
• But when your therapy session is completed you can get your hair back.
• Drugs used in chemotherapy does not reacts same for everyone, that’s why some people have partial or complete hair loss.
How can you prevent hair fall during treatment?
While this treatment you cannot stop your hair falling because of the reaction of the drugs used in this treatment. We can just try to reduce your hair fall in this condition.
• Eat healthy food like green vegetables which helps you to grow hair again.
• You can keep your hair short for reducing hair fall.
• Try to decrease the level of stress.
• Consult with nutritionist for proper diet.
Drugs to reduce cancer hair loss:-
You can apply rogaine drug to reduce hair fall. They are applying before and after the chemotherapy. It will help to increase the growth of your hair. It is important to consult doctor for certain drugs because he/she know what is suitable for you.
The cancer patients face lots of pain and trauma, so they don’t only need medical attention but they also need emotional attention. Hair loss in this disease is not permanent, so don’t be afraid. Try to concentrate on your treatment and recover quickly. And live your life happily and confidently.