DIY: 2 Natural Lipstains At Home
A beautiful smile is what attracts the most to people in women. And having a beautiful smile is not possible without a perfectly colored lips. Tinted lips helps to beautify your natural smile and overall makeup. So it is really important to put some focus on making up your lips perfectly so that you can have a confident smile and a perfectly tinted pout. When it comes to tinting lips we come across nowadays popular product that is lipstain. Lipstains are quite popular due to their power of lasting for long on the lips. Although you can find numerous lipstains in market but a homemade lipstain can deliver your lips color with nourishment. Secondly your home made lipstain will not contain any chemical unlike the ones available in market. We are sharing steps to prepare two most popular lipstains at home. Check out these procedures and follow at home for having natural and effective homemade lipstains.
DIY Natural Lipstains:
Beetroot is the best natural product that consists of several active nutrients, beneficial for your health, skin and thus lips as well. Moreover beetroot is loved by most of the women to have plumper and fuller and pinkish purple lips. To make beetroot lipstain your need to follow below mentioned steps.
- Take a fresh beetroot and wash it properly with water to remove dirt and soil.
- Chop the beetroot into small pieces
- Now make a thick paste of these pieces by grinding these with the helps of mixer grinder. You can make use of muslin cloth to filter beet paste.
- Now pour the paste into an old lip balm pot. And use this beet tint to color your lips in a rosy shade.
The above method applies if you want a dry homemade lipstain. However if you have pigmented lips then you need to use beeswax and olive oil as well. In that case you first need to melt beeswax in a pan. Add a few drops of olive oil in the melted beeswax. After that add sufficient amount of beetroot powder in the melted mixture. Mix well and once all get mixed well, stir the mixture. You homemade beetroot lipstain is ready to use. Use this lipstain regularly and you will experience great improvement in your natural lips texture.
Berries are considered to be highly rich in anti-oxidative properties and vitamins. So a natural lipstain prepared at home using berries will be extremely beneficial for your lip beauty and health while for also giving natural color to your lips. Here is the complete recipe for your lipstain made out of berries.
- First take fresh berries and mash those properly so that all the juice can get extracted from them.
- Apply this natural juice to your lips directly. This will give great natural shade to your lips.
- You can also add a few drops of Vaseline or olive oil to this berry juicy content. Both of these will give your lips little bit glossy looks.
This berry lipstain made at home is also helpful in repairing pigmented lips naturally. You can either use raspberries or some raspberries with a few black berries. The anti-oxidative, mineral and nutrient power of these berries will help to nurture your lips from inside thus making them healthy and attractive.
Try both of these homemade lipstains and give a natural color to your lips without using harsh chemicals. These DIY lipstains will not only beautify your lips but will also help to improve their overall health, texture and tone. Try once at home and share your views with us. You will definitely be surprised of the power of these natural lipstains.