Different ways to treat adenomyosis at home
Adenomyosis is a disease which is occurs during the menstrual period in women. In this condition heavy bleeding is affected most with painful cramps if you want to get rid from this problem then you have two options, first you can consult with doctor and second you need to try home remedies. But I think home remedies are the best option because it does have the side effects which mostly medicines have. So for you here we explain the home remedies to get rid from this problem.
What is adenomyosis?
Adenomyosis affects the women in the age 30and 50. This is the age where all menstrual related problems are affected to women. Most of the menstrual related problem affect the women after the age of 40 like heavy menstrual bleeding, severe cramps etc. In this condition endometrial cells are developed in the muscular walls of the uterus. In this problem woman faces painful cramps and we described some remedies to get off with this problem.
1. Ginger:- Ginger is very beneficial for the health, so that it is also used to treat several kind of common problem like sore throat, cold, cough etc. Ginger has the powerful antioxidant and also has anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to get rid from menstrual pain. For its benefits you just need to add ginger in your diet like in tea or in food. Boil a glass of water with a ginger piece and drink it.
2. Turmeric:- This is also a very effective herb which help to reducing the irritation in uterus and also control the amount of blood during menstruation. Turmeric is very effective for the pain; it reduces the painful cramps or body pain. Take a glass of milk with some turmeric powder and drink it warm for better effects.
3. Calcium and magnesium:- As we know about the importance of calcium specially for women. These are the essential minerals which is must to include them in your diet and also hep in your menstrual period. It is must to include calcium and magnesium rich foods in your diet. You can also take supplements for its benefits.
4. Aloe Vera:- Aloe Vera has many health benefits, it not only affects the skin and hair but also is very beneficial for the health. It also prevents you from various diseases and help o treat them. It also helps to control the menstrual flow and reduces the pain. You can take a glass twice a day for the benefits.
5. Castor oil packs:- This is also one of the great home remedy to treat this condition. You just need to take soft cloth and soak it in castor oil, after that place it to skin which help to increase the blood circulation and helps to repair the tissues. It reduces the inflammation and pain during this period.
If you have serious problem with related this then it is consult with doctor and you can also consult before trying these remedies. However these remedies do not have side effect but it’s your choice.