Different shades of lipstick for medium skin tone
Make up is used to enhance the beauty of the skin for the temporary time period. But it is compulsory to choose right type of makeup according to your skin tone then it suits you better. Just like that you also want to choose shades of the lipstick according to your skin tone. Red, pink which is normal colour is light for the dark skin tone. If you have dark skins choose right shade for look different from others and gorgeous.
Here are some shades of lipstick which suits you best.
• Red: – red colour is always looks great for all type of skin tone. Red colour lipstick enhances your beauty and looks good with all type of makeup. But it also has various shades in it, so choose it carefully which suits you.
• Rich brown: – for dark skin earth tone colours are looks good. So dark brown colour is one of the earth tone colours, so try it if you have dark skin tone. it enhances the looks of the makeup and make you beautiful.
• Deep burgundy: – this colour is also including in one of the darkest colour which are great for the dark skin tone.
• Rose pink:- pink colou also has various shades, you only want to choose right colour shade for the skin. You also can customize your lip colour by applying different things like lip gloss, lip liner etc.
• Magenta:- magenta is just as similar as pink, so many people confused in these shades. Magenta is little dark from the pink and as know dark colour are goes great with dark skin tone, if choose correctly.
• Peach:- peach colour is also looks great with the dark complexion. And after applying it you are the centre of attraction of the party and get complements.
• Nude:- if you want to look simple and formal then nude colour is best choice for you. You can only apply it or also can use lip liner for different look.
Here we explain the different shades for the dark skin tone. Some time girls choose wrong colour which does not suits you. Forget all this and from now choose right shade for you and get complements from world.