CHICKEN RECIPES YOU MUST TRY!
India has plenty of mouthwatering cuisines. Either you are a non-veg lover or you want to go for vegetarian dishes you’ll never ever be left starving here. India is well known for its spices. An umpteen of dishes available in this article can surely make you star chef of your kitchen. I know your mouth must be filled with water when you read this heading. And why not, it’s one of the most delicious foods we people like. And what better way to have it than, by using some of the recipes that make its taste more fun to eat. Some of them that you must try are: –
- Lighter Chicken Potpie (best for kids) :- Basically consisting of white meat chicken, some extra veggies, low fat milk and lighter crust. And just brushing the phyllo with just a small amount of oil makes it just as tasty as we go.
- Chicken Wings : One of the best chicken recipes. These classic buffalo wings pair perfectly with a a creamy homemade blue cheese dip to have making your weekend somewhat tasty, we say.
- Shake and Bake Chicken :- A quick chicken recipe to have in a dinner and is very enjoyable. The name evidently shows that you have to add the chicken parts in a bag and shake it with all the other ingredients until the chicken is well coated. After that just bake the chicken with some butter of course to add more juiciness to it.
- Tex Mex Chicken : – This include some tacos which we fill with some spicy chicken filling but in a slow cooker to get a juicy chicken tacos for a healthy dinner.
- Chicken Harira Soup :– Harira is a popular street food in Morocco made with diced lamb. And what better way than to add chicken to it, and serving it with warm Turkish bread and some chili on the side. Mmmmmm!
- Sweet potato Chicken Curry : – Sweet potatoes and some amount of green peas will provide you a great chicken taste. And what to say when they combine with the taste of some coriander, pepper and a pinch of curry powder, providing it an aromatic taste and smell which will water your mouth.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu : – This version of Chicken is still delicious to have despite a modest amount of butter added in it. And to add more to its taste what a better way other than the mashed potatoes and some green beans. Yummy! Isn’t it?
- Pan Seared Chicken Thighs : – This is an easy chicken dinner, made by using some chicken thighs and comes in a crisp manner to have. Enough for an all in one supper.
- Kung Pao Chicken : – A Chinese – American dish made of dark meat chicken. Here the chicken is tossed in a marinade designed to optimize its natural juicy taste. And to add more stir frying of the meat is done to add ensure that each part is exposed to maximum heat for better flavor and texture.
- Teekha Murg : – An Indian dish to add to the list in the last. A spicy dish for the people who love chicken spiked with fiery masalas, with an amalgam of tomatoes taste to add to its delicious taste.
Getting hungry now? Isn’t it? And why not be when you have so many new ideas of making your chicken a more tasty and yummy thing to have. So, why you are waiting still? Get up, and wear your cooking apron and start preparing a new tasty chicken dish.