BLEEDING LIPS- HOW TO REDUCE THE FINE LINES
You don’t think twice before splurging on buying bright lipsticks by top brands in order to look beautiful and trendy. But if you have those pesky fine lines on your lips because of which your lips don’t look as smooth as they should. What’s worse is that they tend to bleed thus making you look no less than a vampire! The good news is that this can be prevented by following a few simple steps as well as by going to your doctor so you can proudly flaunt your lips and sport any deep color of your choice!
Surgical solution to reduce fine lines:
These solutions need to be carried out by your doctor and have a long lasting effect. However, these methods have several side effects and cost a bomb!
- Lip Augmentation: Mostly commonly referred to as the ‘Lip job’, lip augmentation is carried out by injecting dermal filler in and around your lips. The end result is plump and full lips.
- Laser Lip Rejuvenation: This decade old treatment eliminates smokers’ lines that appear due to age around the mouth. It also helps make your lips look fuller and fills in the fine lines that appear on the lips as well as the mouth.
- Temporary lip enhancement: This is the most popular solution that is done by all celebrities in Hollywood as it has no side effects and the solution is just temporary. It gives you plump and even lips sans surgery!
Simple exercises to reduce fine lines:
If you don’t wish to go in for the surgical methods, you can try doing these exercises which will help eliminate the fine lines and wrinkles on your mouth and around it.
- Purse your lips over your teeth and move your lips from one side to another. Make sure that you apply enough pressure but at the same time, don’t experience pain! You must do this exercise twice daily in order to get results.
- Doing ‘isometric exercises’ can be very helpful to smooth your lips and eliminate lines. All you need to do is open your mouth with a gap of 2 inches between the upper and lower lip. Now bring the upper lip down while keeping in mind that you don’t move your teeth.
- Place your index finger on the outer corner of your mouth. Now stretch your upper lip until it is smooth. Hold for five seconds and release. Repeat ten times.
- In order to remove fine lines on your upper lip and the area surrounding the mouth, wash your face and use glycolic acid all over your face. This will ensure that the dead skin cells are removed and so are the fine lines. However, do not apply it on your lips as it might burn and damage.
Home remedies for fine lines:
You can even consider following some home remedies in order to reduce fine lines.
- Mix a little organic coconut oil with cinnamon powder and leave it on your lips for 15 minutes before wiping off.
- Mix honey and mashed papaya on your lips and apply on your lips.
- Break a Vitamin E capsule and apply it on your lips in order to eliminate any creases on your lips.
Makeup tips for bleeding lips and fine lines:
- Apply some primer on your lips in order to help keep your lipstick in place.
- Fill in your lines and creases with a foundation for even lips.
- Dab some translucent powder over your lips after the foundation.
- Apply lip liner on the outline of your lips. This prevents your lipstick from bleeding.
- Use a lipstick brush to apply lipstick. This helps fill the creases and wrinkles on your lips.
With a multitude options available to conceal and eliminate your fine lines, you will get smooth lips in no time. It will also enable your lipstick to not bleed and stay put for long hours!