Best Homemade Facial Salt Scrubs
As we know about the scrub which is essential for the skin to exfoliate the skin and make it soft and smooth. But you don’t know the miraculous benefits of sea salt scrub. Sea salt is very beneficial for the skin especially in winter. Seal salt help to moisturize your skin and avoid dryness in the winter. Sea salt scrub also used in spa because it hep to makes the skin relax and you fell energetic after taking it. Most if the people do not use it because these are expensive but effective also. So if you want to take its benefits it’s the best way to make it make its scrub at home, so whenever you needed it you don’t have to go to spa for relaxing your body and face. Face packs available in market are not such effective then homemade mask so it is best option to make its scrub at home.
Here we explain all the sea salt scrub which is beneficial for the skin.
- Sea salt with almond:- this is the basic recipe for the scrub which is very simple and don’t have to do much more thing in that. Before taking ingredients remember to choose good quality ingredients because you have to apply in on your skin. So o not compromise from it.
- Oil(olive oil)
- Massage oil
- 1 cup of sea salt(baleine)
- Essential oils(Lavender or lemongrass or Rosemary)
- Take a bowl and add sea salt in it
- Take the oil which is suitable to you but do not take simple kitchen oil, you can take olive oil, mustard oil which is good for you. Pour the oil into the bowl and mix it with salt.
- Take one thing in mind that does not make the mixture too oily. Put it in limited amount so that it can easily hold the mixture.
- Pour little amount of essential oil and combine the mixture well.
- Now apply it with gently care it will help to exfoliate your skin and feel your skin fresh and healthy.
- Olive sea salt scrub: – This is very simple recipe it you only want two ingredients olive oil and sea salt. Olive oil is hep to moisturize you skin and sea salt help to remove the dead cells from skin.
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Take the olive oil and sea salt and mix them together so that the salt soaks the oil.
- You ca use this mixture to apply on the skin and also can take a whole body massage to relaxing you body.
- After taking massage to whole body take a shower of cold or warm water.
- Dry your skin with towel and moisturize it with mild moisturizer. Do not use chemical moisturizer because your pores of body are open and it will absorb the chemical from the moisturizer.
- This scrub helps to relaxing your body and makes it energetic.
- Sea salt with almond oil: – sea salt is especially used for relaxing the skin and help to make it radiant and fair. In this scrub we also used almond that is rich source of vitamin E and give your skin the toning benefits. If we use almond in an scrub then it will also help to make your skin fairer and brighter. This also helps you to treat your chapped skin so that you can enjoy your winter season.
- Orange juice
- Sea salt
- Almond oil
- Take a bowl with a full of sea salt according to your need and crush it.
- Move the sea salt in to the glass jar and add almond oil in it.
- Mix them together until it will change into a paste.
- Now add orange juice and grape juice to the mixture and mix it well to the mixture.
- Now you seas alt scrub is ready you can use it on alternate days for bathing. It will make your body feel great so that you can use it again and again.