Bentonite clay face mask
As we know clay face mask is used from ancient time and also very effective for the skin and skinyou from skin problems. Bentonite clay is face mask is one of the clay that is also used as medicines for the skin. It also helps you to get beautiful skin.
What is bentonite clay face mask?
Bentonite clay is a form of volcanic ash, after eruption of volcano the deposit ash is the bentonite clay. It is used to detoxify the body and also cleans the skin pores. This mask also has the great benefit, that’s why some times doctors suggested this clay mask for the skin problems.
Benefits of bentonite clay face mask:-
• This clay mask first attracts the dirt and after that removes it from your skin.
• This mask also helps to detoxify the body which is very beneficial after the particular time period.
• It helps to shrinking the large pores and makes your skin tight and gives tone to the skin.
• This mask also helps to reduce the inflammation of the skin.
• It is also best option for treat the cuts, insect bites, bee stings, rashes and burns.
• A jar of Bentonite Clay:-
• A plastic bag
• A face mask brush
• Water or Apple Cider Vinegar
How to prepare it:-
1. Take 3-4 tablespoon o clay into a bag. But remember that do not take metal bag because clay reacts with metal.
2. After that add some amount of water or you can also use apple cider vinegar. These both are best for the oily skin, but add them in proper amount.
3. Seal your plastic bag but it is must to leave some air in the bag. After that shake the bag to mix the ingredients which are inside the bag.
4. After mixing they apply the mixture into the bag. But your mixture must be thin.
5. Leave it for some time around about 15-20 minutes.
6. Use cleanser to wash your face and after that apply moisturizer for the better effect. If you noticed the redness in the skin, it is not the big thing; this is because of bentonite clay face mask.
You can use this clay to treat acne and blemishes. It is obvious that this clay is very beneficial for skin because clay always good for your skin.