Benefits and nutritional value of Fava beans
Fava beans are major source of fiber, and proteins both are essential for health. Its main benefit is that they do not increase the weight, so you can enjoy its taste without any problem.
Here are some of its benefits by which you definitely think about the fava beans.
• Contain lots of nutrients: – fava beans are full of vitamins and minerals. It also contains the magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, phosphorous, vitamin B1, and thiamine. These all are compulsory elements for the normal functioning of the body. Like these are important for the immunity, bone health and fro the proper blood supply.
• Best for pregnant women:- iron and calcium are essential for the pregnant women and always recommended by the doctors. It also contains lots of fiber which is best for the pregnant women.
• Good for the heart:- 1 cup of fiber is essential for the health daily. So if take it daily then it is good for your heart. As we know heart is very important body body organ an it is necessary to keep if healthy and fit.
• Help in weight loss:- today everyone want to be fit and fine, so if you are want to lose weight then fava beans are best for you. It helps to lose weight with lots of proteins and high fiber. High protein and high fiber food is best in comparison to high carbohydrate and low fat diet.
• Reduces depression:- it not only helps to make your body fit but also help to keep your mind healthy. Fava beans contain amino acid which mainly improves your mood and reduces your depression.
• Rich source of vitamin C:- we all know about the magical effects of vitamin C and how much it is essential for your health. Vitamin C is reduces the premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles and also helps to improves the immune system.
These are some major benefits of fava beans if you really want to be healthy then fava beans are best item to add in your diet. If you include fava beans are in your diet then you can easily enjoy its benefits.