Back acne due to dandruff
Acne, acne is a major problem for everyone because it reduces the beauty. But if you don’t have any pimple related problem but they suddenly arise mainly to back, shoulder and forehead then it is caused by dandruff. Dandruff not only affect the hair but its flakes also affects you face and makes you face skin more oily which result pimples. You can treat them only if you controlled the dandruff. So you have to concentrate on both problems.
Many people think that it is not possible that pimple is due to dandruff. But it is true. We don’t have a proof but you have to believe. To get rid of this problem use some homemade treatment instead of cosmetics available in the market. Dandruff mainly occurs due to too oily skin and too dry skin. It can be affect you in any age. To cure this problem use of home products is best. Here are some home remedies to cure this problem.
- Clean your face:- Pimples on skin is caused due to oily skin so if you make it clean then it reduces your problem.
- Wash you face with cleanser and wash it twice a day.
- Do wash more then it because it makes you skin dries.
- Wash your face repeatedly with water in a day which removes the oil and makes you feel fresh.
- Comb our hair regularly:- Combing increases the blood circulation in the scalp and also helps to removes the scalp flakes.
- Use wide comb which easy help to remove dandruff flakes from your hair.
- Combing twice or thrice to improve blood circulation.
- Oil massage: – Sometimes dandruff occurs due to dry scalp, so this remedy is best for you. Massage your scalp with hot oil which increases blood circulation into scalp and makes scalp and hair healthy.
- Use you which are suitable to you.
- After applying leave it sometime or overnight and wash it with anti dandruff shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy at least twice a week.
- Lemon:- Lemon juice is not only healthy for body but also makes your scalp free from dandruff and gives shinny hair. Its anti bacterial property makes you hair cleanses the scalp and also reduces other scalp related problem.
- Apply lemon juice directly into scalp with water and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- After that wash it with water.
- You can also apply it into coconut oil for better results.
- Lemon is also great for skin, so apply it into pimples affected area and wash with water.
- Onion juice:- Onion not only use in kitchen but also an use for treating itchy scalp. It contains sulphur which reduces the itchiness in the scalp.
- Apply its juice into scalp and wash it with shampoo.
- Curd:- Curd help to reduces the dandruff and it also cures pimples if apply with turmeric.
- Apply curd into scalp and leave it. After some time wash to get shinny and clean hair.
- Make a paste of curd and turmeric and apply on pimples cause by dandruff. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash with water.
- Aloe Vera gel:- Its antiseptic properties helps to treat both pimples and dandruff.
- Apply fresh aloe Vera gel into scalp, leave it for some time and wash your scalp.
- Same process for pimples affected area. Apply it of your pimples affect area and leave it. After sometime wash your face with water.
- Tie your hair:- Loose hair can increases your problem when hair and skin comes in contact.
- Tie your hair with rubber and make ponytail of it.
- Use hair bands to take them off from face.
If you are really fed with your dandruff problem and it increases day by day, then check our solution to treat both your problem. These are some common remedies which mostly suitable to any person but if it anything does not suits you then try another. These products are easily available at home and also do not have any side effect. So try them and leaves all your tension about this problem.