Ayurvedic solution for oily skin
There was nothing to happen for oily skin. Many solutions are available for oily skin like homeopathic, Ayurvedic and home remedies also.
Steps for removing oily skin:
- Apply fragrance compounds. That is made up from synthetic chemicals and them cause depression, anxiety, hyperactivity, hormonal disruptions and interfere in the normal functioning of the central nervous system.
- Parabens are cheap preservatives used to improve their shelf life of skincare products, but they are thought to be linked to some types of breast cancer and other health concerns.
- Oily skin is a result of overactive oil producing glands in the skin
- This makes the skin thick and greasy
“READ MORE:Ayurvedic solution for oily skin”
- Apple and honey:
How to use:
- De-seed and crush 1 apple
- Add 4 tbsp honey
- Mix well
- Apply on the face
- Wash it off after 10 min
- Natural home remedy using ice and milk:
How to use:
- Dip 1 cube of ice in milk
- Rub the ice on the face
- Keep dipping the ice in the milk and rubbing on your face for 5-10 min
- Different moisturizers can help certain skins. Rinse your face gently and rinse your face thoroughly of products. If you don’t rinse well, the pores will stay open, that way more dirt and oil comes through the pores. Wash your face with cool water and pat dry.
- Greasy hair, especially bangs, can lead to greasy forehead and cheeks.
- Try and drink at least eight glasses of water every day to maintain proper hydration and promote healthy skin.
“READ MORE:Homemade Products for oily skin”
- Sunscreens and sun blocks help to minimize sun damage, but staying in the shade and wearing white cotton clothes helps avoid most of the sun’s rays. Wrinkles are created when the skin becomes dry and loses its elasticity.
- Exercise stimulates endorphins or happy hormones (called the runner’s high). Meditation and Yoga are tremendously helpful to keep our emotional and physical systems running smoothly so that our body and mind are in top condition.
What we eat affects our overall health. Nothing ages our skin more than our diet. The processed foods that we eat daily are filled with artificial ingredients that our bodies cannot digest and they leave our skin lifeless and dull. Eat a diet rich in fruits, nuts, and vegetables to maintain the health of our skin.