Andhra Breakfast Recipes You Must Know
Believe it or not, If there will ever be a competition amongst the Indian people of various cultures in cooking, then a native of Andhra Pradesh would definitely win it. It’s true, because as soon as you take a bite of the Andhra food you will definitely become a fan of this spicy Indian taste of this region. The curries, the vadas and moreover the pachadis are some of the best foods that make the Andhra touch of food different from the others. So, let’s give you some of the best Andhra recipes for breakfast to start your day with a taste of some South Indian dishes.
India is a land of different kind of cultures. Every culture has its own special cuisine. Most of the Indian loves trying different cuisines in their kitchen. Some may be vegetarian and may love non-veg. I know your mouth must be filled with water when you read this heading. And why not, it’s one of the most delicious foods we people like. And what better way to have it than, by using some of the recipes that make its taste more fun to eat. Some of them that you must try are: –
- Hyderabadi Kebabs : – The list could not be started if it will not be the Hyderabadi kebabs to be the first. And why not, because this member of the royal kebab family have some mutton, yogurt and the famous channa dal to add to its taste. And don’t forget the hot spices of Andhra in it to give you sensational taste of royal food.
- Ribbon murukku or Ribbon Pakoda : – A light dish to start your day with some rice flour, besan and fried gram along with the addition of some not so hot spices like chili powder and cumin.
- The Veg Korma : – Korma is nothing but a curry of veggies or meat along with some coconut paste. The recipe varies from region to region. But again as we said earlier, Andhra wins this recipe too. An amalgam of veggies along with some yogurt, coconut, spices and seed paste to add to its amazing taste.
- The Atukula Dosa : – The poha dosa to sound more hindi This recipe is a an Andhra specialty of breakfast. A light food for breakfast consisting of poha, rice, urad dal and some spices to add to its taste, giving it an amazingly soft and spongy touch and a porous taste. An excellent dish for breakfast and tiffins with some dry chutney and sambar ofcourse.
- Pesarattu : – Another excellent dish of the region of Andhra to have in the breakfast. Generally, Pesarattu is a dosa to be sure made with green gram and eaten as a day starter.
- Methi Rice : – A recipe for a quick and easy breakfast to have when you are getting late for some work. Can also be served with some salad or raita. This recipe of rice goes very flavorful and quick to make and have for breakfast.
- Murukulu : – A snack which is deep fried with some rice floor and daal and having a variety of recipes to be frank.
So? What are you waiting for till now? Try some of these best recipes from the land of Andhra to make your start of day with some healthy and delicious dishes with the finest quality of taste from the South region of India. And let yourself feel the spiciness of this great Indian winner of food in terms of the food delicacies and ofcourse taste.