AMAZING HOMEMADE FACIAL MIST FOR OILY SKIN
During the hot summer peoples having oily type of skin found their oily skin can really be in moisten which arise a feeling greasy which is very uncomfortable for any of you. So you need something which provides you a bit help when weather create so many problem for your skin type? Well not to worry you can use Facial mist and we are here to sort out your problem we are going to tell some very effective and helpful recipe to make an effective facial mist which can be made by very effective and beneficial natural ingredients which are having so many skin friendly properties like facial mist contains so many natural ingredients like aloe vera ,rose petals , lemon mint leaves and like we mention earlier all these ingredients having so many skin friendly properties and helps your skin in fighting against so many skin problems and helps you in getting very healthy and flawless fresh skin.
SOME PRODUCTS WHICH YOU NEEDED-For making this facial mist you need some of these ingredients like lemon , mint leaves , aloe vera , rose flower , and spray bottle.
WAY TO PREPARE FACIAL MIST FOR OILY SKIN
- As we told you earlier that this facial mist helps you allot in those hot and humid condition you have to follow these easy and simple steps.
- Just you have to take a fresh aloe vera and extracts its gel pulp either with spoon or you can use fork as per of your comfort and after this add 1 table spoon of this aloe vera gel in the spray bottle but before that make sure that your spray bottle is very clean which prevent your ingredient from any spoilage.
- As we mention earlier in this discussion that all the ingredient we gonna be used in making of this facial mist are easily available and all of them are natural having several properties which benefits your skin in many ways so first we check the benefits of aloe vera gel .It is a very rich source of antioxidants, for example beta carotene, important vitamin E AND C which is very effective for your skin. It makes your skin firm and also hydrates your skin; helps in improving skin elasticity, reducing wrinkles and it also have such a properties which really helps oily skin type.
- Now you move to second step and in this step you need one table spoon of lemon and mix it with aloe vera juice, for those people who having very sensitive skin then you can go with half a table spoon of lemon juice to aloe vera juice. Like aloe vera lemon also has so many skin friendly properties .Lemon is very rich source of vitamin c .It also having skin lightening properties which helps in lighten the skin tones it helps in controlling the greasiness of your skin and make your skin fresh and radiant and it also moisturize your skin.
- Now add some rose petals in a luke warm water take it in a bowl .Rose also have amazing refreshing properties and also heal your skin with its rejuvenating properties. After soak rose petals in water you can use rose petals as a skin toner for oily skin.
- Now add some mint leaves into warm water and mix them with spoon and let it allow to brew for about 15 to 20 minutes. Mint is good antis septic for your skin which helps in so many skin problems. It hydrate as well refresh your skin well.
- After mixing mint leaves with rose petals put them into spray bottle. Mix the entire ingredient properly by shaking the bottle well. And your facial mist is done!
- use this facial mist it helps you a lot if you have oily skin type.