Amazing health benefits of the Miso
Miso is not known by the most of the people but it is healthy and made by soybean, koji and sea salt. It is also very beneficial for the health just like oats and contains all the essential nutrients and vitamins in it. it is the fermented food which is formed due activity of enzymes. You can try different types of dishes which is made by miso like miso soup. You can also try it with bread and fry with onions. Miso contains all the essential nutrients like vitamin B2, vitamin K, vitamin E, potassium, calcium and iron. it is also rich source of fiber, protein and contain polyunsaturated fats. This mixture is form with soya bean, koji and sea salt and fermented for duration 3 months. Miso is essential dietary food, so you can it in your diet. It has more benefits which is explain below.
Benefits of miso:-
- Make bones stronger:- Miso is rich source of calcium which help to increase the bone health. Its regular use can also be reduces the risk of osteoporosis. It is very beneficial for both men and women, at any age. When the age increases the bone health decreases so for that it is must to consume vitamin rich food for healthy body, so include it in your diet for its benefits.
- Anti ageing:- Miso is also help to makes your skin young and beautiful. Eating healthy food is not only for reduces the risk of diseases but also help to look beautiful and charming. Usually we try lots of creams and lotions to make skin beautiful and young but creams does not help, skin reflects the health, if you are healthy then you have beautiful skin.
- Helps in losing weight:- Excessive fat reduces the level of confidence. Slim and healthy body is desire of everyone and for that you can eat miso because it contains low amount of fat. That’s why it does not increase the weight.
- Purify the blood:- Miso improves the quality of blood by purify it. it not only purify the blood but also increases the blood count and lymph fluid.
- Improves the digestion:- Miso help to digest the food properly and gives relief from the digest related problem. This increases the amount of bacteria which help to digest the food.
- Lowers the cholesterol:- It is very important to maintain the level of cholesterol because if it increases it increases the chances of diseases like heart stroke, blood sugar level etc. cholesterol are of two types good cholesterol and bad cholesterol, good cholesterol helps to maintain the health and lowers the bad cholesterol.
How to make miso soup:-
- Sea vegetable
- Miso paste
- Chopped parsley
- First take wakama and soak it in water.
- After that cut the wakama and onion into small pieces.
- Take vegetable and boil it in water for 10 minutes.
- Let the boiled water to be cool and add miso paste to it and stir it well, let the paste boil for some time.
- Your soup is ready and nor garnish it with chopped parsley and watercress.
Your miso soup is ready which is rich from vitamins and minerals. It is not only tasty but also keep you healthy.