AMAGING BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
Vitamin C is one of the important vitamins, which is must for body health. It is also an antioxidant and helps for repairing the tissue. Some people don’t know about that, animals can store vitamin C in their body but human’s cant that’s why taking it on regularly basis. Do you know it also strengthen your immune system? It mainly helps for absorption of iron from food which our body take and makes you fit and healthy.
“READ MORE:Different Vitamins to make skin glowing”
Foods and sources for vitamin C:-
- Citrus fruits like lemon, grapes, orange, tomato etc are rich from vitamin C. These fruits are easily available at home.
- High vitamin C foods include bell pepper, dark leafy greens, kiwis, broccoli, berries, strawberries, peas, and papayas.
- There are medical supplements are also available in market which helps you to cover the deficiency of vitamin C fast in comparison to food. These supplements are available in many forms like tablets, capsule, drink, powder etc. These contain proper amount of vitamin C that you need.
How it is effective for hair, skin and health?
Vitamin C helps to grow your hair faster and also makes them shinny and makes them soft. It helps to build collagen, which is highly important for hair growth. It also helps to absorb iron from food item; it is also very beneficial for our body. Vitamin C is one of the many antioxidants which may protect you against from harmful molecules.
Symptoms for deficiency of vitamin C:-
- The deficiency of vitamin C can cause scurvy. Scurvy can cause problems like spots an skin, spongy and bleeding.
- It is an also a reason of which makes your hair dry, and also a reason of hair loss.
- It is also a main reason for high blood pressure, gall bladder disease, cancer, stroke etc.
- You also want to face lots of problem like bone pain, joint pain, feeling lethargic etc.
It is must to add vitamin C in your diet to overcome these problems. Vitamin C is not only beneficial for your health, it is also very beneficial or your beauty like it add glow to your skin and also very beneficial to your diet.
How it is beneficial to your health?
- Cold: – It is best treatment for the cold problem like running nose, headaches and other cold problems. It is also great for allergic problems.
- Heal wounds: – As we know it is also helpful for repairing tissue and helps to treat your wounds fast.
- Treat dandruff: – It is also a great remedy for the dandruff. It is not just for intake but it is also good for applying it after mixing with the hair oil. It also makes your hair grow faster.
- Best to fight with sun: – It is also great to treat the sunburn and also energize your body in summer.
These are few health benefits of vitamin C, if you notice the sign of deficiency of vitamin C then it is must to take foods rich from it. This article helps you to notice the symptoms of deficiency and also have dietary food which you want to include in your diet.
“READ MORE:Different Vitamin for aging”